I'm sure Planner Peace is different for each person who uses a planner. Here are my thoughts in no particular order.
5 different perspectives
1. When a planner works for you. Your days run smoothly and are productive with both work, rest and play at optimum levels.
2. When the planner you have wanted for ages is now in your hands.
3. When you've completed a section of your planner collection e.g. all the colours of a certain type of planner, all the sizes of a certain type of planner, one of each size of a certain type of planner …..
4. When a planner makes you feel as though you want to carry it around with you all the time.
5. When all your planners are being used and all improve or enhance your life.
1. Life changes and so too does the planner so new systems have to be worked out.
2. Once you've got the planner you wanted there's always the next one on the horizon and so the collection grows and the searches and researches continue.
3. Once you have a collection of a certain type then the mind begins to want another collection of a different type. The grass is always greener on the other side.
4. Familiarity breeds contempt and a change is as good as a rest.
5. Many people have multiple planners which they don't use.
So, is there such a thing as Planner Peace?
My conclusion is yes and no. Yes for a short time and no, because we are all creative and want to keep acquiring planners and inventing systems for our planners. Once something works then it's only natural that we want to improve on that enabling our planning systems to evolve and improve.
Planner Peace? Are all your planners making you happy and content? Which numbers apply to you and your planners?