Friday 5 February 2016

Lime Green Piazza Personal Filofax

My Filofax adventure has already started and this blog is going to document my Filofax journey from now. My collection has grown in a year proving that having one organiser is just not enough. 


Let's start with the personal Filofax that I'm using as my diary - my lime green Piazza.


What a refreshing sight to start the new year with all the promise of Spring colours ahead. Picture the leaves of snowdrops, crocci and daffodils - fresh spring greenery for a brilliant new year ahead. In this planner I have the months of January, February and March - my nearly spring and spring months. I've opened up to the first divider page which is February.


Here's a closer look. My dividers continually change and this year's feature verses and homemade decoration.




Turning over there's a yearly calendar downloaded from Philofaxy. This picture was taken at the beginning of January.


No fancy decoration next for the monthly pages, just a list of the days and dates and space to record appointments and important events.


Over again and here's my birthday and anniversary pages - just a yearly calendar with the birthdays marked in.


The January pages get put to the back of the organiser.



I use the Today ruler to navigate to today's page and also here is a small reminder of rooms to *sparkle* each day.


My January pages were white and now the February ones are pink. I'm just using up the paper I have already rather than buy new. I had the day stamps but unfortunately the ink leaks through the paper. Not to worry.


The January divider is now here near the back of the Filofax.


Here's the obligatory charm attached to the back zipped pocket. It's really an old eating thrown out by my daughter.


That's it - a tour through one my Filofaxes and this is one of my favourites. I hope you enjoyed the tour.


Happy planning.

1 comment:

  1. I love this lime green color! Thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete