Friday 7 October 2016

Faux Filo

No, it's not my Personal, Black Original and it's not a Filofax.


No, it's not leather but it is a ring binder with space for 4 cards and a large back pocket.


Yes, it has 2 zips. So what's in the other side?


I'm not letting on yet. Here's what I have in the binder side.




And now to the other zipped side which contains a purse (wallet) with space for coins, more cards and notes.


Loads of room for losing items!



There's more! On the outside are two large pockets, one for a mobile ...


and one large one for - who knows? Keys perhaps. I'm keeping my spray in there at the moment as I need it when I'm out and about.


The make is Westfalia and I can't find any reference to it on the web apart from camper vans and the name of an historical region of Germany.


It matters not as this little binder purse is doing sterling duty as my out and about wallet.

Happy planning







No comments:

Post a Comment