Saturday 30 April 2016

Making my own inserts for the mini and the pocket Filofax

I've just spent an hour or so making new pages for my mini Finsbury and my pocket Malden. For the mini I cut up some To Buy and Notes pages from a pad bought at B&M. Cut to size and hole punched they are in my mini. To Buy is my shopping list for the week and the Notes pages are self explanatory.



Each page is pulled out when finished with.


The pages for the pocket, which functions as a Bullet Journal, are from a pad bought from Lidl, hole punched and cut to size. I mark the holes with a pen …


… and then punch them with a normal hole punch - one hole at once.


I round the corners with a corner rounder - do these things have a name?


Rounded corners seem to look better than square corners. Not that it matters.



Now I'm going to have to clear up all the bits that have fallen into my lap.


Happy Planning.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea and I'd never heard of a corner rounder, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete