Tuesday 12 April 2016

Filofax system

At the moment the following system is working for me. Of course, systems change all the time due to circumstance, re-organisation and whim!

1. Brain Dump


This Filofax Pocket Malden is a 'take around with me in the home' place to put down everything that occurs to me - facts, ideas, things to do, thoughts. This Bullet Journal way of working has proved to work in motivating me to 'Get Things Done'.

2. From here I filter relevant details to my -

a. ABC list and information black organiser
b. Filofax Personal Malden Daily Planner and Diary
c. 'Out and about' Filofax Mini Finsbury wallet
d. Hobby organisers - Filofax A5 originals
e. Home Binder - Filofax A4 Finsbury

3. Then comes the action. The facts are noted and acted upon if necessary. e.g. looking up the date of St. George's Day and digesting the information.


The ideas are added to the Project List if necessary and further broken down for the Master To Do list. 


The To Dos are put in the daily diary so they will get done.


The thoughts are pondered upon and may be put into action or dismissed.

So far, so good.

Happy Planning.



No comments:

Post a Comment