Thursday 25 August 2016

Do I decorate my Filofax?

Being more of a functional planner rather than a decorative one means my organiser looks rather boring. I have made a slight attempt to remedy this situation by adding a minimal autumnal look to my main planner. The ochre Malden lends itself really well to this season and I made a simple attempt at a fly leaf/dashboard and ring protector in seasonal colours.


On the back of the dashboard I stuck a cutting from a magazine. My place for stickers is on the facing page, marking off the months.


September is on its way and my monthly pages are just a list of dates with one line for writing. I'm rather wonky on this page!


A leafy notelet was stuck on my September divider and I may swap my black Pilot pen for an orange one. My goodness, I used Washi tape!


Notes are already in place about things to do in this month. The yellow note is from last year and my recurring monthly 'to dos' will eventually be written up in 'best'.


My dingle dangle is an ear-ring from my DD and is one which features a leaf which I thought was quite Autumnal. The feather isn't though!


Right, that's my decorating done for a while. Now back to the planning, organisation, lists, projects and Filofax hugging.

Happy planning

2 comments:

  1. Eu comecei a usar minha Ochre pocket hoje, e a decoração se limita a uma dashboard. Utilizo as divisórias originais da Filofax, no máximo, passo uma fita washi pra dá um up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a minimal decorator myself. The only color I have in my planner is when I circle events in blue, paydays in green and bill dates in red! Oh, and I have a 'dingle dangle' as well (love that term!)

    ReplyDelete